It's the best time of year to bring out the red lipsticks. I have a few that are my go to picks for the perfect Christmas red.
1. MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo ($17.50) - This shade varies on different skin tones but manages to still look pretty on everyone. I've been wearing this shade for years and love it. It's a matte shade with blue tones.
2. Model's Own Jumbo Stick Lipstick in Super Serene ($7) - It's a matte lip crayon that stays on really well. I was looking for a dupe for Nars Cruella and this one is similar but brighter and much more affordable at only a quarter of the price. This is the lipstick I wore for our Christmas pictures.
3. Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso ($22) - If you prefer liquid lips then you'll love this one. It has a rich color and is a great holiday red. They have them in a holiday set right now that comes in a smaller size with two other colors for $20. It also really stays on forever.
4. Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit Lipstick in Missy and Fierce ($5)- These are so affordable and feel really light. It's a deeper red than the other options and stays on pretty well.
5. Nars Cruella Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella ($27) - It's a universally flattering shade and doesn't feel dry. The color lasts and it comes in an easy to apply lip pencil. This one's a lot more pricey but you won't be disappointed.